|"Pondering the Basics "|
On my medical leave sabbatical from giving readings I have learned many lessons. Thought I would jot just a few down: Can anyone relate?
• Practicing what I preach is not as easy as I thought.
• Between bills, food, work & family life - how do you really find "me" time?
• I don't like uttering the words" No, I do not predict exact lotto numbers".
• No, I will not fit into skinny jeans.
• All families have drama; we could all have our own reality shows. Hmmm...Wonder what the title would be?
• How do we age gracefully without forking over hundreds of dollars?
• With modern technology today WHY CAN'T SOMEONE CREATE HAIR DYE THAT LAST LONGER THAN 4 WEEKS?
• Can the Glenn Becks & Al Sharptons of the world hug with grace and humility?
I could go on and on,as I am sure you could. I think we just need to sit, reflect - get all the blues out of our system and recharge.
For today let's reflect on gratitude,family,budgeting,food,shelter , giving & prayer .
Let's get back down to the basics .
B- ALANCE - Even flow of activity with self & family
A- PPRECIATION - Gratitude for the good and the lessons
S- IMPLICITY - Peace of mind with self and spirit
I- NTEREST - Passionately create a bucket list and do
C- ARE - Giving back to family and community
S- AVE - Living beneath your means-yeah YARD SALES!